The second will be a giveaway! Those who participate in the tag will have five chances in the giveaway, plus there will be more ways for you to get chances. The prize will be one free copy of my book!
Now, for the tag!
1. What is your favorite Historical Mystery book?
Definitely The Moonstone by Wilke Collins. The story is absolutely fascinating, and the solution is jaw-dropping. If you have never read it, I definitely recommend it!
2. Would you rather read a Classic or a Mystery?
I would usually pick a good murder mystery over a classic. Mysteries are so intriguing, and they are like puzzles in book form.
3. How do you think Christmas at the Tittletons will compare to your favorite Mystery?
Well, I'm the author, so I think that it is hardly fair for me to answer this question. I'll let you people do it!
4. How do you think Christmas at the Tittletons will compare to your favorite Classic?
5. Do you think you would like to write a Historical Mystery sometime?
Well, I already did, but I plan on writing more HMs in the future!
See! Only five questions, and you get five points for the giveaway. Now for the rules!
1. Please post ALL the rules.
2. Please answer ALL the questions.
3. Comment on this post when you have completed the tag and include a link to your tag post.
4. Tag five other people.
5. Let the people know that you tagged them.
6. Include a link back to this post.
And now for the five people:
1. Kiri Liz of Lianne Taimenlore
2. Jack at However Improbable
3. Kendra at Knitted by God's Plan
4. Anne-girl at Scribblings of My Pen and Tappings of My Keyboard
5. Nessima Tavariel at Arda Nessimava
Again, if you want to purchase the book or even just check it out, go to this link.
Thanks for reading and God bless,