Saturday, July 27, 2013

Christmas in July

You haven't heard about it in a while, but I have been working on CatT lately.  Now that the text of Alicia is finished, I have turned my attention to my murder mystery.

I have been busy editing Christmas at the Tittletons and preparing it for publication.  I have already designed the cover, which was an exciting milestone!

Jessamine Warbling
Now that I am mostly finished with CatT except for a final proof and getting a little more feedback from some friends *AHEM* hint, hint, Kiri and Beth, I plan on continuing work on Ira Bournton.  I have gotten into the historical mystery mood again.  So, it looks like Ira, Muriel Irene, and Jonas are going to be resurrected for the rest of the summer, at least.  If I do any more posting, you will probably hear a good deal about the Gaskey family and life in Boston.

Of course, I am considering a sequel to CatT, narrated by my own dear Jessamine Warbling.  After all, I practically set the stage for a sequel at the end of CatT.  So now I will have to follow her to Scotland.  What do you think?  Would you rather have Victorian Scotland or 1870s New England?

Thanks for reading and God bless,

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes... I know. I haven't been able to go through it for the second time since Jess is (right now) in the middle of reading it. But no fear! We have had many discussions about CatT, so you'll be hearing from us once I get the thoughts sorted out in an email. ;)

    And, yes! Yes! I vote for Scotland!! I want to know what mischief may befall our naive, little Jessamine in such a setting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love comments! Thrive on them, actually! Please just remember to keep them clean. I don't care if you make them long. The longer, the better, in fact! I really appreciate it when you take the time to tell me what you think.