Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Second Award

I am doing these posts one at a time, because it is easier that way.
The second award I received from my very dear friend was this one:


Rules: 
1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to five other bloggers
4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share 7 unusual things about yourself.  Something that not many people could say about themselves.
  
Let me first of all say that this is ridiculous.  I don't think that there are seven unusual things about me.  Also, I am not exactly sure how to link the winners names with links to their blogs, so, things might not go as planned.  Sorry for sort of breaking the rules.

Here are the five winners.

4. Charity
5. Kristin

Here are the 7 unusual things:
1.  I drink black coffee.  I would not have said that this was unusual, but I worked in a coffee shop for a couple months, and almost no one drinks black coffee, so I guess that makes me unique.

2. I am descended from a Swiss nobleman who fell in love with a village girl.  Since the family forbade the marriage, they ran away and got married in America.  I think I should research their story and write a book about it.

3. I read my entire Bible through in one month earlier this year.

4. I am a good shot with a gun but not as good with a bow and arrow.

5. My dad is a research chemist who has invented chemicals that were taken to space for testing.

6. I like mussels, which is apparently not usual for a young person.

7. I have made up two fantasy creatures, Dragyols and Pilhmoffs, both of which are mentioned in my June Crusade novel, Lonish the Swordmaster.

And that is that.  Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to comment!! :P
    I just saw that you are EMMA WOODHOUSE. I was so excited!
    I have found no one that was Emma Woodhouse and well, here you are. :P
    Sorry for the random comment. LOL!

    ~Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! We very much appreciate this!

    ~Amanda for "In the Library"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love comments! Thrive on them, actually! Please just remember to keep them clean. I don't care if you make them long. The longer, the better, in fact! I really appreciate it when you take the time to tell me what you think.