Monday, June 18, 2012

No, I'm NOT crazy!

Now, I'm afraid that I've been thinking (A terrible pastime...I know!)
and I just happened to be thinking that it has been quite a while since I have seen a Roy Rogers movie.    Some tend to think that he has had is day, and he has, or that he is boring and old-fashioned, which he is not.  I know that Roy Rogers is hardly period drama, but really, those movies were so good and clean, and when we watch them, we don't have to worry about profanity or inappropriate scenes or anything like that.  Also, he was a pretty good singer.
If you have never watched a Roy Rogers movie, you really are missing out.  My favorite is Under Nevada Skies because it is a mystery. :)  But some other good Roy Rogers movies are My Pal Trigger, Under California Stars, and King of the Cowboys.  It's good, clean humor and action, and that in itself is pretty scarce today.
Some of my favorite Roy Rogers songs include, Anytime that I'm With You, The Nerve of Some People, Trigger Hasn't got a Purty Figure, and  Lights of Old Santa Fe.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love comments! Thrive on them, actually! Please just remember to keep them clean. I don't care if you make them long. The longer, the better, in fact! I really appreciate it when you take the time to tell me what you think.