Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to Hidden Orchards!

Thank you so much for visiting this new blog.  I am new in this world, so you'll have to help me out by commenting.
I will start by explaining the title.  I live in the mid-west and in the semi-country.  My family owns five acres of land, a good portion of which is overgrown apple orchard.  It is very much hidden, so that if you did not know about it, it would be just an ugly tangle of dense underbrush and scraggly trees.  Like a lot of other things in everyday life, you have to look closely to find the blessings in it.


Now this is by no means our apple orchard, but I do like this picture.
We are presently trying to rejuvenate the orchard by adding four sapling trees.  Hopefully these won't become so hidden.
By the way, I want to maintain as much privacy as possible, so I will refer to my four younger brothers as Count Bob, Uncle J, Molgum, and Cyb.  Just so you know right at the beginning.
In closing, I would like to thank KiriLiz of Lianne Taimenlore for inspiring me to begin this blog.  Thank you, my good friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to be an inspiration to you, my dear friend! Congratulations on your new blog! I'm excited to see your postings here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love comments! Thrive on them, actually! Please just remember to keep them clean. I don't care if you make them long. The longer, the better, in fact! I really appreciate it when you take the time to tell me what you think.