I must list ten random things about myself and pass this onto six other bloggers.
Ten Random Things
1. My favorite book is The Little Minister by James Barrie, who also wrote Peter Pan.
2. I immensely dislike (I won't say hate) asparagus, zucchini, and mushrooms.
3. I never write out character lists or plot blueprints when I write a story, unless I am working on a mystery, and then only loosely. I find it easier to write when I am not tied down to a stiff pattern. It seems more realistic to me, although I am hardly a realist! :)
4. I love music, especially epic music, such as the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack, and beautiful music, such as Mozart.
5. I am probably the only one in the world, or at least one of three or four at the most, who listens to the playlist on Kiri Liz's blog, Lianne Taimenlore, while I am writing, which is about all afternoon!
6. I am fourteen years older than my youngest brother.
7. My favorite movie is Lorna Doone.
8. I like Charles Dickens better than Jane Austen. Please, withhold the tomatoes!
9. I still read Laura Ingalls Wilder and Francis Hodgson Burnett.
10. I wish that old fashioned gowns, such as were worn by the ladies in the 1840s, were still in style, and that we went around in poke bonnets, gloves, parasols, petticoats, and high-button shoes. Simply Delightful!
Here are the lovely bloggers to whom I am passing on this award:
6. Miss Laurie
Thanks for reading!