Thursday, July 5, 2012

Congratulations, Miss Dashwood

So, what if I am a little behind the rest of the *understandable* stampede?  What can I say?  We were redoing our kitchen counters, which is not exactly a picnic in the garden.   Anywho, I want to congratulate Amy Dashwood on the publication of her new book, Only a Novel.  Like everyone else, I am hugely excited to *know* an author.  Alright, I don't know her personally, and I only started following her blog officially so that I could enter, but actually, I have been on Yet Another Period Drama Blog quite a bit through my very good friend and fellow-aspiring-author, everyone's favorite Kiri Liz.  And I often go into the blog in question and look around.  But I only just joined it.  I hope that does not disqualify me.
In all seriousness, though, I do want to give Miss Dashwood my deepest felicitations on her success, and I hope she lives on to write many more novels.  Congratulations!  I am so happy for you!
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love comments! Thrive on them, actually! Please just remember to keep them clean. I don't care if you make them long. The longer, the better, in fact! I really appreciate it when you take the time to tell me what you think.